Uprooted To Be Replanted
Written By: David Lopez
There is a "new normal" and none of us have any idea what it is going to be like. Welcome to the world of every missionary and church planter in the first 18 months. Everything is changing really quickly and everything feels new.
- What is the mission of the Church?
- Did all of our prior programming actually accomplish the mission?
- What new approaches must be considered and implemented?
- How were we allocating monies toward the mission?
- What needs to be reconsidered?
- What needs to continue?
- What needs to start?
- What needs to stop?
- In terms of your strategy, what needs to change today (staff/goals/mission/impact) in order to be effective today and ready for tomorrow?
- Which part of your operational systems was just compromised? Which systems are currently broken or missing?
- Was your financial development strategy ready and in place? Are you in a position to sustain AND meet the needs of those who are hurting and vulnerable? Will you be able to make it financially through another pandemic or national crisis?
Here are other great articles to help you and your ministry during this time:
COVID19 - A Response Through The Lens of GenerosityGetting The Online Offering Moment Right
11 Ideas for your Church to Consider in Response to COVID 19
The Church is Open — The Building is Closed
Free Training and Checklists to Prepare Your Church for the Coronavirus
Love in the Time of Coronavirus: A Guide For Christian Leaders